Thursday, June 2, 2011



In a marriage I think everyone will have happy times and disappointments, So, how do we deal with these disappointments in marriage? Do we become hurt and bitter? Or can we have peace and improve our marriages? "
SEE Hebrews 12:14-15, Make every effort to live in peace with all men and be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. An acronym for F.A.I.T.H =Forsaking All I Trust Him
The question is do you trust Him, even when you don't understand what He's doing--

In John 16:33 it says: I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
In the final scheme of things we can take heart that through Him and only through Him we can have Peace...<3

I love this gospel and I am so glad that I have Mark as my eternal companion, he is SO perfect for me, we laugh together so much and there is nothing that can take my love for him away, he truly cares about me and no matter what this crazy life and world can throw at us will change my decision to live in eternity with this hottie ;) (As you can see in his BYU-I photo above...He is a HOTTIE) :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your thoughts on this Heather! You're such a great sister!

    ReplyDelete