Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Actions DO speak louder than words..




Communication occurs all of the time. It does not take a break because it includes not only speaking, but your tone, your facial expression, your body language etc. you cannot escape it, even being silent sends a message to others around you. A good thing to keep in mind-- INTERPRETATION IS EVERYTHING,


so be so careful! When I am talking to Mark, I tend to misunderstand him a lot and so for this week I want to try and slow down on my bad habit of assuming and try to learn Mark's signals and language..I need to work on being on the same channel as Mark so we can understand eachother. ALSO remember that men do have emotions, just as many as women in fact, they also express it just as much, they just express them in a totally different way. So, women, be wise and think before you get upset and say something like geez! You just don't care, do you?! ( I am also going to try and take that advice :) )



This is a good quote by an apostle (I can't remember who) sorry:/ but "he" said


"We need to communicate so clearly that we cannot be misunderstood."

No comments:

Post a Comment