Monday, May 9, 2011

What social class are you in??

This week in our Family class we watched a series of videos about different classes in America--It was very interesting to watch- I know there are a lot of classes in this nation and I don't deny that some aspects are not fair, but it is what it is unfortunately... I personally think that the class a person is put into should depend on their actual character/how they act..not how much money they have-- BUT that is the world we live in...it is pretty material...ok, so also, not to point a finger at Hollywood, but I'm pointing ..:) there are many of those who just inherited money and therefore are put up on a pedastol for nothing-- (Paris Hilton) for just one example that is basically nothing BUT rich.. and that is all. She has no talent and has made no contributions to society... yet she is famous...unfair yes? Well how many of you would actually want to trade spots with this lady? I would not:( She is oubviously judged and the media portrays her the way that I do, dumb and rich.. for no reason... it is sad actually, a part of me feels bad for her. And I am a bit unsettled with the fact that I also took part in judging her... but it is SO hard not to dang it! We are all working towards Godhood though right? So I think we can all improve in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment