Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Stuff Life is made of...



All of these thoughts have come from reading "Inner Victory" a book by David A. Christensen. How we spend our time tells us a great deal about us, doesn't it? Time is a standard or measurement through which we can measure the progression OR digression of self or group...we cannot save time, the truth is we can't save it and we have all there is... --Opportunity is only limited by our mind, "One of the major differences between people who love life and know how to live it to its fullest and those who don't, is couched in the great commodity of TIME. The issue of time is not what we have done but what we have become...the question is not how much time we have logged, but how far we have progressed...We will never find it if we loose it...each second comes and goes, it is here, and then it is not... Overwhelmed yet? ;) haha me too! I added a wedding picture so that I could remind myself that I am striving for eternity...:) where time doesn't exist..(I don't think)??:)

1 comment:

  1. Love this thought Heather! It's a good reminder on how I spend my TIME! Love you!

    ReplyDelete