Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IM ENGAGED


This is my FIRST BLOG EVER :) hmm...haha well, I am in love, MADLY IN LOVE. I got engaged to Mark Buys (HHS) July 30th after he sent me on a wild hunt guided by journal entries he had written about us since 06' that led me to where we first met (@ a bonfire), @ the sand dunes. He makes me laugh every day, he is handsome, spontaneous, smart, plays the guitar (c'mon ladies you know that is one of the best bonuses a guy could have) and best of all, he loves me and the Lord:) Life is Bliss.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Heather I am so happy for you. He is super cute and you are soooooo cute together. Congrats! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my bf! You guys are so cute! I love ya! I'm so glad that Mark is such a sweetheart towards you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh congrats to the both of you!! I had no idea you 2 were even dating!! I went to school with Mark, and he is probably one of the coolest kids you'll ever meet! Congrats, you 2 are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! WE ALL ♥ Markie & Heathie!! :) Keep posting Heath! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! congrats Heather! We are so happy for you! You guys are the cutest couple. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Heather!!
    you two are so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I didn't know that's how he did it! That's so cute! Can't wait for your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete